What comes as standard; insights, authenticity, some self-deprecating humour, and a desire to make the audience fascinated about all the aspects of email security which fascinate me.
Having successfully social engineered my way into the inboxes of White House staff and global CEOs, I then brought that ‘attackers’ mindset into the email security industry, hoping to help make the internet safer.
I have delivered my unique mix of anecdotes, threat intelligence, and security insights, to audiences in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia. These engagements have ranged from intimate CISO dinners, through to Conferences, and Seminars.
If you want to deliver a security message in a unique and engaging way; one with a real story and authenticity behind it, then please do get in touch for a chat. I can fully tailor my content to strike the right balance; everything is modular to allow it to fit perfectly with your intended audience, and messaging.
Let’s chat; [email protected]
Some popular topics…
• Spear phishing
• Social Engineering – attacker, defender, psychology of attacks – INBOX HYPNOTISM™
• BEC – Business Email Compromise
• Cyber criminal gangs; and their tactics, techniques, and procedures
• Is technology and Awareness the right tactic in 2020
• Banking, and its important role in online safety
• The emotional damage caused by cybercrime. Really useful if you work in infosec but haven’t seen that side first-hand
• Law Enforcement – My Experience of working with LE
• The EMAIL PRANKSTER days. James Linton: A very British anarchist. Inviting CEOs to parties